Information Clause – art. 13 THE RHODE
According to art. 13 para. 1 – 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data (hereinafter “RODO”), I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Hair Room running a business under the name HAIR ROOM Jadwiga Bugaj SALON FRYZJERSKI ul. Miodowa 33/3, 31-052 Kraków, NIP: 6791286868
- HAIR ROOM will process your personal data only for the purpose of the performance of the contract for the provision of services in the salon, subject to the order (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), in accordance with the principles set out in Art. 5 RODO, only to the extent necessary.
- The subject of processing may be identification data, such as first and last name, contact telephone number and necessary additional data.
- Right to object:
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time, processed for the purpose and on the basis of the above. We will cease to process your personal data for the above purposes, unless we are able to indicate that there are important, legitimate grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or yours will be necessary to protect your vital interests other physical persons.h interesów innych osób fizycznych.
- Your personal data will be stored on an external entity server, providing and supporting IT systems HAIR ROOM – Booksy International limited liability company based in Warsaw, ul. Łucka 2/4/6, lok. U 4, 00-845 Warsaw, providing services related to the current activity of HAIR ROOM, for this purpose, appointments – under an appropriate agreement entrusting the processing of personal data and ensuring the use of the above-mentioned subject to adequate technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection.
- HAIR ROOM will store data for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract.
- In the case of data processing for marketing purposes, based on a separate consent granted, the data will be stored in the scope and time specified in the statement of consent.
- Your personal data may be transferred to employees – only to enable the proper performance of the requested service, entrusted with the processing of personal data in writing and who are responsible for the violation of the processing rules.
- To the extent resulting from the law, you have the right to:
- Requests for access to your personal data and receipt of copies thereof,
- Correcting (correcting) your data,
- Demands to remove, limit or object to their processing,
- Data transferring,
- Bring a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may hinder or prevent proper performance of the contract for the provision of services.
- I inform you that your personal data is not profiled.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out in accordance with the law before its withdrawal. If you need to delete personal data, please contact us by email: email@example.com.